Radio Saint Helena Returns to Shortwave 11/04

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 2 10:45:42 EDT 2006

I figured some might enjoy this listening target. For those not
familiar, this used to be a yearly event until 1999, when they made
their last broadcast due to equipment issues. Seems like they're back.

Direct link:

http://www.sthelena.se/radioproject/Broadcast_Times_2006.htm

Main page:

http://www.sthelena.se/

Definitely an interesting station. I received their last broadcast in
1999 with a Racal RA-17 using a large whip antenna. No problems at
all.

Happy hunting...