FS The "Ultimate Collins S-Line"

Charlie Hugg hug-a-bug1 at COX.NET
Wed Oct 4 13:27:49 EDT 2006

I am putting up for sale my "Ultimate Collins S-Line". I just don't use it
much and I need to sell it. I am sure that I will kick myself in the future.
But here
goes:
All of this gear is CCA EXCELLENT:
1. Collins Round Emblem 75S3-C Receiver. MCN 1674(SN Sicker has fallen off,
    See picture) Includes 2.1 SSB Filter and 500 Hz CW Filter. Very Nice
Works Perfectly. It has T-9. Some extra Crystals. Gone Through by Dennis
Brothers.
2. Collins Round Emblem 32S3-A Transmitter. SN 3127. Very rare and very
    nice. Works Perfectly. Gone Through by Dennis Brothers.
3. Collins Round Emblem 516F-2 Power Supply and RE Cabinet. SN 22007.
    Looks and works like new. NO MODs.
4. Collins Round Emblem 312B-4 Station Console. SN 70368/MCN 5368.
    Spotless!!
5. Collins Round Emblem 30L-1 Amplifier. This one is practically new.
6. Collins Round Emblem SM-3 Microphone with original box. SN 5705. A few
    spots on base, but very good.
7. Collins Crystal Pack, complete with Pouch and Extractor, Looks brand new.
8. All equipment includes original Collins Manuals and all Interconnecting
    Cables.
9. Original Collins 1978 Brochure and Price List, includes all the above
    equipment.
This is a very nice, rare S-Line. You would be hard put to find a nicer one.
Price is $8900.

I have lots of digital pictures of this equipment. The pictures are on my
website at the following link: http://hug-a-bug.com/CollinsSale.html
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX, CCA#307