Gonset G-50

Rick Brashear rickbras at AIRMAIL.NET
Fri Sep 1 15:54:15 EDT 2006

Hi all...   I am searching for a voltage chart for the G-50.  I have an
original Instruction Manual that includes the full size fold out
schematic, however, it has only the parts list at the bottom, no voltage
chart.  BAMA has the manual and the parts layout, but no voltage chart.
Does anyone have info on this?  I have located only one and I have to
send away for it.  In the interim, if someone happens to have it scanned
into their computer I would really appreciate a copy.

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ