NEED a clean Schematic for a KNIGHT TR-106 6M rig

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Sat Sep 2 19:57:29 EDT 2006

Hello !

You can also go to www.lizardtech.com to download a .djvu viewer -- Lizard
Tech invented .djvu file structure as far as I know. . .

Good Luck !

Mike/
K5MGR

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of kd4e
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 5:48 AM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: NEED a clean Schematic for a KNIGHT TR-106 6M rig

I and two friends have been taking turns trying to
chase down a multitude of bugs in my Knight TR-106
6M transceiver.

We really need a *nice readable schematic* for it.

If someone has one I will reimburse reasonable copy
and postage or would love to receive a gif, jpg, or
pdf as an E-mail attachment.

We have all been unable to open and view the djvu
file on BAMA.

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E