[FLBOATANCHORS] NEED a clean Schematic for a KNIGHT TR-106 6M rig

kd4e kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Sat Sep 2 08:39:35 EDT 2006

After all of the wonderful and immediate assistance
I have a readable copy of the manual but the schematic
that was posted lacked the scan quality needed.

Am still in need of a complete are high quality
schematic if we are to successfully troubleshoot
the Knight.

I also found the solution to djvu in Puppy Linux:
http://www.murga.org/~puppy/viewtopic.php?t=4395&highlight=
<http://www.murga.org/~puppy/viewtopic.php?t=4395&highlight=>

Thanks again to all who have already helped!

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E