[Allied] NEED a clean Schematic for a KNIGHT TR-106 6M rig

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Sep 2 23:04:45 EDT 2006

Doc, that DJVU file doesn't really have a complete
schematic all in one page.  It has bits and pieces.
If you can - try to us ethe ZOOM function in DJVU reader
for those sections.

Click on the magnifying glass icon at the top and then
click and drag across the section of schematic that you
want to see more clearly.

You are right about he quality of those scans though.
Pages 17, 18 and especially page 19 are hard to see clearly.