2 meter crystals FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Mon Sep 4 15:14:40 EDT 2006

Does anyone have an older two meter ham rig and need crystals?

Maybe I can help. I have some of both transmit and receive
2 meter xtals. Most are in the 146 and 147 MHz band segments,
with very, very few in the 145 MHz segment, and none in the
144 MHz segment. These are for ham rigs only, and not
commercial rigs.

These are all the small HC-25 xtals, like were used in most
of the solid state 2 meter mobiles and HTs. Please e-mail
the operating frequency you need. I have them listed by
operating frequency and rig, and not by actual xtal frequency.
Send the frequencies you need (transmit or receive), and
the rig that you have, and I will see if I can help. I have cross
references for the various rigs, so I will know what you need
if you give the rig.

Crystals are $5 each, plus shipping from Florida.

I have two special crystals that are used in the Kenwood TS-700
to give crystal control when needed (more stability than the VFO)
145.19 (or 146.19 or 147.19)
146.64 (or 145.64 or 147.64)
These are special cut crystals, so they are $10 each.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson