Need Crystal(12Mhz) for my R-390A

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 5 15:32:49 EDT 2006

Mouser ( http://www.mouser.com or 1-800-346-6873 ) has
12.000 MHz clock crystals for 46 cents each in series,
20 pf, and 32 pf versions.  These are in the smaller
HC49/U holders with wire leads but should work fine.
I use these crystals in various tube type VHF
converters all the time and they work fine.

Part number is

520-HCU1200-S for series
520-HCU1200-20 for 20 pf
520-HCU1200-32 for 32 pf

The wire leads can be bent to fit the HC6/U socket or
can be soldered to a base from a defunct HC6/U.

Glen, K9STH

--- Charlie Hugg <hug-a-bug1 at COX.NET> wrote:

I Need a 12000.00 KC(12Mhz) Crystal for my R-390A.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://mail.yahoo.com