Lafayette HE-45 Pictures?

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sat Sep 16 00:04:08 EDT 2006

The HA-460 has a built in VFO, better selectivity, better and lower noise
front-end sensitivity, and better stability than the HE-45 series. The
transmitter and modulator also had a number of improvements over the
HE-45. Having used a TR-106 once upon a time, using a HA-460 is
definitely a big step in the right direction. But if you want more power,
Gonset G-50 or Clegg Thor is a step up. If you want big power Clegg Zeus
and Intercepter combo are a great choice.

HE-45's pop up on ebay from time to time and never seem to draw the big
bucks. Somewhere in one of my files, I still have original green product
brochures for the HE-45 and/or HE-50 rigs. Why they printed them in green
is a mystery to me.

Pete, wa2cwa