Raytheon 'Broadcast' transmitter SOLD

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 25 10:00:55 EDT 2006

Yes, it's really a broadcast, not boradcast transmitter. And it found
a new home yesterday afternoon while I was on 75m. The 2-Lander who
bought it is an avid AMer, so it will be used and enjoyed, not
snatched for its tubes then junked by some audiophool type. I'm pretty
picky that way.

Thanks for all of the inquiries, interest, and comments of support.
It's always good to know that there are other loonies like me out
there.

73, Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ