Valiant

Rinkie & Ron Pollack rinkies at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Sep 25 16:29:50 EDT 2006

Tried to post this, and it doesn't look like it made it, so if it's a dupe,
my apologies:

Something I always wanted since I was a kid followed me home from a
hamfest....a Valiant stored in a garage forever.  Some paint overspray on
panel, bandswitch stuck, but seems complete and original.  Haven't even
opened it up yet.   Promised myself I'd finish the Warrior before starting
it.

I'll need a manual.  Any easy source?  I know there is someone out there who
is refinishing panels.  Is the Valiant one of them?

Thanks in advance for any other hints or help!

Ron K2RP