Looking for rare knob

Ron Lawrence KC4YOY kc4yoy at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Sat Apr 14 18:50:41 EDT 2007

Hello again, this is my semi regular wanted posting
for a much needed knob.
Here's a link to one of my web pages with photos
and details about the knob in question.
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/grknob.html

The main part of the knob is General Radio
and it has a metal skirt that was installed at the
E.I.S. shop.
I need just one of these for the completion of a
Leutz super-het.
I thought I had a lead one one from the AWA Rochester
conference, but it never panned out.

Search your junk boxes, I'll gladly pay $50 for one
in very good condition.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Ron