transformer identification

Tom Chesek tchesek at EPIX.NET
Tue Apr 24 09:17:10 EDT 2007

I'm looking for specs on a transformer that I picked up at a hamfest. The markings on the case are: 019184, NTC-8005, and 979-476. I've searched the web without luck. I received a piece of paper with it which indicates the color scheme for the windings but does not indicate the primary voltage. I assume it is 120vac. The secondary windings are as follows: 250vac c.t., 125vac c.t., 6.3vac c.t., 125vac, and 18vac. The wire gauge of all wires is around 20-18 ga.

Can anyone identify this transformer or provide a resource for a spec sheet?

Thanks,
Tom K3TVC