NC-44 - Help!

jsloss k7mks at COMCAST.NET
Sun Apr 29 02:09:30 EDT 2007

Am restoring a nice NC-44 but unfortunately a previous owner made some changes in the 25L6 output amplifier and phone jack area.   My manual/schematic copy is not clear or large enough to accurately determine the correct wiring in this area.

I'm wondering if there is  anyone who has a working NC-44 and would be willing to remove the bottom cover and draw a schematic of the area I'm concerned with. A good close-up photo might also be helpful.

Many thanks,

Joe k7mks