Morse Code and Viability

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Apr 30 07:58:39 EDT 2007

FYI Tom, and others - It looks like there is actually a LOT
of viability for CW out there!

Hey there Bryan,

 I for one.. find the drive to learn morse code more
compelling since I ride a bike and would like to have
a small QRP rig to take with me both on the bike, on
camping trips, and when I travel.  economy of space is
something that also appears to be a huge part of CW
rigs.

  Now that the pressure is off to get my next license,
I can stop and enjoy the process of learning code.

  I have had some extra impediments due to the fact
that I also am involved in taking classes at night and
on the weekends.. soo I have not been able to avail
myself of the opportunity to learn at our clubhouse..
but I have some software that will help with the
receiving end.  I know I will have to work on the
sending end to get that together.. Just like our music
teachers used to say.. practice, practice, practice !

Peace

Mark

http://mail.yahoo.com