AM station, ON THE AIR

Ron Lawrence kc4yoy kc4yoy at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Thu Aug 16 21:15:05 EDT 2007

Ralph W4ZO came over this afternoon with my Viking transmitter
in the trunk of his Crown Vic.
After some adjusting of the contacts on the Dow-Key relay
it's on the air.
You can see a photo of the AM station here,
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/AMstation.html

It's sitting on the right hand side of my big green chair.
The rest of the ham shack is on the left side.

If 75 meters gets a little less noisy maybe I find make some
QSOs.

3.885, really 3.88456 according to the freq counter.

73, Ron