RCA Senior Volt Ohmist Meter Needed

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Sat Aug 18 22:59:21 EDT 2007

Gang:

I recently obtained an RCA Senior Volt Ohmist (bench-type model) and the
meter is extremely faded (like it was left in direct sunlight for about 40
years!!). So I would like to replace this meter with one I can read.

Does anyone have an old bench model Senior Volt Ohmist that they might be
parting out so I could obtain the meter? If so, please contact me off list.

73 es tnx

Rich W3OSS