Army MARS & Computers...again!!

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 20 19:46:16 EDT 2007

Hi Gang:

I had a lot of response to my previous postings and, I managed to lose one,
the very one I need, to the magic delete button.

There was one person (I think his name was Chuck) who wrote me about some
IBM 360s that he had and wanted to sell. I need that person to contact me. I
have a 390X that was given to me by N3PBV. It has a flakey HDD, and I seem
to recall that this individual had a stock of HDD for this computer.
Therefore, would that person please contact me as I need a HDD that will fit
my 390X.

73 es tnx.

Rich W3OSS
73 R