Carl & Jerry Are Now In-Print

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at LMCENG.COM
Fri Aug 24 12:20:37 EDT 2007

Folks, the original "Carl & Jerry" stories are being collected and
published. Three of the five volumes have been published and are
available now; the remaining two are in process.

Follow this link for more information and to place an order:

http://www.copperwood.com/carlandjerry.htm

Richard Arland, W3OSS wrote:
> I concur. I would like to find a complete compilation of Carl & Jerry
> stories, too.

Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)