100 KHZ Crystal

Ed Tanton n4xy at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Aug 25 00:10:29 EDT 2007

I'll check Chris. Am I correct thinking that you do not really care about
the pin size... just the distance between them? Also, I MAY have a wire-lead
100kHz somewhere. I expect you could do something adaptive, pin-wise, with
that?

///SNIP

Subject: 100 KHZ Crystal

Hello

 I am in need of a 100 Khz Crystal that has the pin width of a FT243
Crystal...Does any one out there have one they would part with? Please let
me know thanks Chris

///SNIP