SWAP: Lysco Transmaster 600

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Sun Aug 26 10:20:46 EDT 2007

I have a Lysco Transmaster 600 that would make for an
excellent 'winter' project.

The transformer shells need to be sanded and painted,
at least one of the air core coils replaced (it is there
but should be replaced with stiffer wire), several solder
joints need repair, and the cabinet paint needs attention.
Plus the usual cap and resistor replacements in a 50+ year
old rig!

Pictures here:  http://bibleseven.com/lysco.html

I would like to swap for a Knight 150A transmitter with a
clean faceplate but in need of electrical work.  (We can
horsetrade the difference in value.)

With other commitments and projects looming it it more
of a restoration than I can undertake.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html