[FLBOATANCHORS] Smallest Dual-6146 HF Transmitter?

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Aug 27 09:29:53 EDT 2007

Doc - I think GLOBE made some transmitter models like that.
You might look for them. I think they were either dual 807s
or dual 6146es.

Plenty of punch on CW and loads of fun in a small package.

73 - Bry, AF4K in Florida