Peter Dahl Company shutting down

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Dec 19 16:01:09 EST 2007

As always, CHris - you can find them in the Boatanchors DIectory.

Why not make a BOOK MARK (FAVORITES) for it right now
while you are thinking about it!

http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/index.html

This link has been posted quite a few times. I guess you
must have deleted the messages already

73 - Brian, AF4K