GB> RFI: TORCHIERE TORTURE!

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Fri Dec 21 06:34:36 EST 2007

It's a normal touch lamp.... I've seen that happen also.   WHen I was
marooned in an apartment complex when relocating to NC, I was able to
induce that behavior in a downstairs neighbors lamp (viewable through the
sunroom windows).  I  was running a Ranger into a rain gutter (3 stories
vertical, 300 feet horizontal top section).

I have to say it was very entertaining!

John K5MO