FS: Hallicrafters, Collins Radio, National and Misc

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Mon Feb 12 09:41:51 EST 2007

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
ship overseas.

Hallicrafters R-50 Speaker for SX-146 Receiver.......$75 plus shipping
This is the matching factory speaker for the Hallicrafters SX-146
receiver and HT-46 transmitter combo as well as the SX-133 receiver. The
speaker is in very good excellent condition and sounds very good. The
only issue is a small paint scrape on the upper left side which can be
see in the photos.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/halli_R50.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/halli_R503.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/halli_R504.JPG

US Navy Collins Radio MBF VHF Transceiver (6 Meters)......$250 plus shipping
 From what little info I found this is a VHF Transmitter/receiver (US
Navy); 60 to 80 MHz; Power output is 5 watts on AM phone only. Power
requirement: 110V DC/AC. This one has a couple of 6 meter crystals in
the socket so I would assume it has been tuned down to 6 meters. The
unit appear to be in pretty nice shape. The insides also look very good.
I fired it up using a cheater cord. It had audio with bad hum so it
needs new electrolytics.
It includes the mike shown in the picture and a schematic. I do not have
a power cord.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/mbf.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/mbf2.JPG

ITC Multi-2000 Vintage All Mode 2 Meter Transceiver..$175 plus shipping
This is a vintage 2 meter transceiver from the mid 1970's. This was the
Cadillac of 2 meter radios in it's time. This radio will work SSB, CW
and FM from 144 to 148 MHz. Power output on FM is 10 watts and 1 watt in
the low power position with 15 watts PEP on SSB. Cosmetically, the radio
looks good but needs some cleaning. The insides of the radio look good.
The receiver works and I listened to FM and SSB signals while checking
the unit out on my workbench. I measured 10 watts out and 1 watt in the
low power position using the test button. I did not have a microphone so
I was unable to check the status of transmitted audio. The meters are
working as they should. None of the dial lights are working so it
probably has a bad connection on the bus line going to the dial lights.
Includes the original manual, the original advertising brochure and a
photocopy of the service manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/multi2000.JPG

304TL VT-129 Tubes - NOS.....$75 per tube or $140 per pair plus shipping
304TL VT-129 transmitting tubes made by North American Philips. These
are NOS tubes. I have no way to test them other than check filament
continuity.

General Radio 5 Amp 115 VAC Variac....$25 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gr_variac.JPG

Heathkit C-3 Capacitor Checker with Original Manual....$45 plus shipping
Good condition and works great. The eye tube is bright. Includes a
photocopy of the manual

Rare” National Radio NC-45.............$100 plus shipping
This is an 8 tube receiver made from 1941-1945 covering 550 kHz to 30
MHz. Most models made were made the NC-45 which is an ac/dc receiver.
The NC-45A has a transformer operated power supply. This radio does work
and receives signals on all bands but it really need to be recapped and
aligned.   The insides look OK but also need to be cleaned up. I do not
have a manual but they are available from several sources on the web. I
will include a schematic.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/nc45rcvr.JPG

73 and thanks for looking.
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector