WANTED: Plug In Coils

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 12 21:08:33 EST 2007

Those are the JEL types.  I have one for 80 meters and
one for 40 meters.  Don't remember if I still have one
for 20 meters and one for 10 meters.  I don't think I
ever had one for 15 meters.  If you are interested . .
.

Glen, K9STH

--- kd4e <kd4e at VERIZON.NET> wrote:

I am looking for some plug-in coils for my Sonar VFX
680 HF exciter.

They are similar to the 5-pin ceramic base B&W Junior
series and equivalent 75 watt coils from Bud except
that they are end-linked.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

Looking for earth-friendly autos?