Hosstraders Flea Market is no more!

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Feb 13 20:56:56 EST 2007

One thing that I learned, very sadly, this year at Hamcation,
was that FRED SCHMIDT, N4TT from Typetronics in
Fort Lauderdale, Florida is no longer with us. For the last
few years he showed up as always in the indoor vendors area,
with his massive display of every kind of tube, tube socket,
parts, test equipment etc.

Fred always struck me as a kind chap. I will miss him at
every Hamcation now, and I will miss having his treasured
"price sheets" listing his current tubes at the going rates.

He will certainly be missed by many of us.

73 Fred... Bry, AF4K

KD4E writes...