Breting 14

Gary Carter gcarter01 at TRIAD.RR.COM
Sat Feb 17 13:58:53 EST 2007

I have for sale a Breting 14 receiver in good condition. It comes in its
original black desktop cabinet, but I also have the very scarce rack
mount front panel for it as well. I can deliver the receiver within a
100 mile radius of Reidsville, NC, or you can pick it up at my QTH, but
I will not chance shipping the radio due to the fragility of its
mirrored dial face. Photos are available upon request. If interested
please email me directly and not on this reflector.

73, Gary - WA4IAM