WTB 6HS6 and 6AU6

J Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Wed Feb 28 20:50:27 EST 2007

 "hudlerb1 at netzero.com"

Hi All,
Trying to repair a newly developed problem with my resurrected SB102.
The AGC line
has quite a bit of leakage, old tubes I guess, so I am looking for NOS
6HS6 and 6AU6
tubes to swap out the RF and IF stages. Used ones will probably have the
same
problem, so looking for new. The usual vendors quote "out of stock".
What you have ? Thanks, Bruce WA3MKC 73's

If the tubes are 'leaky' it may be gas that seeped in and was not
gettered because the set has not been powered.  If that's the case, let
it run for a few days and see if the problem goes away.

FWIW,
-John