Tube Pullers

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Jan 9 10:12:36 EST 2007

No-one has mentioned the machined aluminum types with an inner rubber
liner.  Maybe a half-inch bigger diameter than the tube, so easy to get
into tight places.  You push it down on the tube, a snug fit, and then
pull up.  Then press a small plunger on top that ejects the tube.  I've
had mine for years.  I think they were GC.   Wasn't everything!??!?

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>