Vibrators

Robert Moulton rmoulton at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Jan 17 23:19:25 EST 2007

Bob

I don't know if anyone responded to this yet but Antique Electronic
Supply sells 6V and 12V vibrators that are solid state circuitry in the
same size can. Watch the pin spacing as there were some variations on
this. I've seen a few sites regarding use of AES's solid state
vibrators and have heard nothing adverse and have personally not had
any problems w/ other products of theirs.

Bob