160 Meter AM Question

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Jan 26 08:03:32 EST 2007

Dave & DOc - I remember those transverter projects.
A lot of guys built them when 160m started getting more
popular after they lifted the 25 watt - 50 watt restrictions.

It was an article from a magazine - either 73 or QST...

There might have even been a 160m transverter construction
article in Ham Radio Magazine. SOmeone wll have to consult
their archives!

73 - Bry, AF4K