E F Johnson Question - Need parts

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 27 11:39:18 EST 2007

Failure of T-2 seems to be relatively common in the
Valiant.  At least I have seen 4 or 5 of the
transmitters with this transformer having failed.

Peter Dahl out in El Paso can do the work (may even
have a replacement transformer ready to go).  Also,
there are a couple of others around the country that
can rewind the transformer.

Glen, K9STH

--- "hudlerb1 at netzero.com" <hudlerb1 at NETZERO.COM>
wrote:

I've got a pretty nice Valiant I, but it needs
repairing. Some idiot put a 20 amp NO BLOW fuse in the
primary of T2 and of course it is SMOKED. I think I'll
have a rough time replacing this item, what do you
folks suggest? Is some one able to rewind the thing or
just keep poking around for one that is being parted
out. I think this is a common problem, so the
remaining parts are going to be scarce and expensive.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://mail.yahoo.com