Complimentary crystals for new 80m AM band

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Jan 27 17:01:26 EST 2007

4 DAYS LEFT...

Freebie:

I have free HC6U crystals on 3742 kHz this month to anyone who
orders any ham band FT243 crystals from me. Even one.

Later this spring I will offer another complimentary crystal of
use to the AM community. Probably on the new low part of 40m.

Several guys already have these 80m crystals and I expect
that it will put a lot more of us on the same spot where we can
readily find one another.

73 to everyone - AF4K, Brian