Crystals for 80m AM low end of band...

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Jan 28 10:44:07 EST 2007

I have been asked what frequencies might become popular
on 80m for those choosing to operate their rigs with crystal
control. This is because I can supply FT243 crystals for those
who need them. One guy suggested that I get 3675 kHz and
three or four other spots in the lower reaches.

Can you please come up with 4 frequencies that you think
will be popular enough to warrant my making up some crystals?

If there is enough interest, I will plan to get this done over the
next few weeks.

73 - Brian, AF4K