Starting a Museum

Richard Post postr at OHIOU.EDU
Thu Jul 19 23:28:07 EDT 2007

Hi Chuck,

Let me encourage you.  It CAN be done.  However, it takes dedication,
some bucks and a lot of volunteer time.  You can't do it alone.

Interactive?? Kids love sparks (rotary spark gap?), crystal radios
they can tune, oscilloscope displays, transmitting via a signal
generator to send their voice to a  radio, noise making devices (try
a Morse Code key and sounder), and lots of other hands-on action.

Rich KB8TAD

one of the volunteers at the all-volunteer Museum of Radio and Technology

http://www.mrtwv.org