Sort of OT-but fascinating

Tom Chesek tchesek at EPIX.NET
Thu Jul 26 10:50:45 EDT 2007

Ebay has many rules. I once had an item show up in a search that didn't relate to my search and I couldn't find my search words in the listing. I did a little experimenting by highlighting the blank space and that is where words appeared. The seller used a white font on white background so he wouldn't be booted for using "keywords" to expand the catagories the listing appeared in. The keywords weren't obvious but there nonetheless.

Tom K3TVC