2M AM

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Jul 31 08:53:24 EDT 2007

The standard 2m AM frequency is 144.450 MHz.
It is used all over the USA.
One of the reasons for this is the availability of crystals on
8025 kHz X 18 which is the standard multiplier used in most
2m AM rigs.

I have a number of those FT-243 crystals available if
anybody needs some

73 - Brian - AF4K

Rich Arland asks: