AM T SHIRTS

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Tue Jul 31 12:57:14 EDT 2007

To all that purchased the AM T shirts from me a few months back. A lot
of you told me that the paint came off. Well the vendor just redid the
shirts at N/C so you get a replacement at N/c with the exception of
postage. If you send me $6.50 via Pay Pal or a check for $6.50 I will
get it out to you via USPS Priority mail.  They placed the logo on the
front and I think that it looks better.

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI