Somewhat off Topic

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Sat Jun 16 18:16:58 EDT 2007

Another HAM movie:
 wasn't the movie that John Travolta and Forrest Whittiker
(spellings???) were in called something like "Phenomenon".  Forrest
Whittiker was a ham and John was struck by a beam of light from space
and became a "phenomenon" by being able to read a book in a few seconds
and even learn things like languages in a few minutes.  One of the
things he does is reads encrypted RTTY (secret coded messages) from a
near by military base.  He listens to the RTTY from a receiver and
speaker.  He can interpret it, break it down and understand the
message... Phenomenal....  wow.
It was a good movie.  Bob  W5EUQ  Tampa