Somewhat off Topic

Jim Harvey (FRC) harvey.james at FRAMERATE.COM
Sat Jun 16 21:11:43 EDT 2007

OK, will chime in...

Yes, read the book. You will see that the movie is setup for a sequel.

Do you know what Pi really means?

73,

Jim Harvey (W7YV)
3114 Robinwood Drive
Taylorsville, UT 84118
http://www.harveyclan.net
http://www.harveyclan.net/w7yv.htm
FIST # 13337
SKCC # 3194

My Elmer always said, "Calling CQ was like a box of chocolates. You never
know what you're gonna get."

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Ron Lawrence KC4YOY
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 6:55 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: Somewhat off Topic

Larry McDavid wrote:
> And, let's not forget the opening scenes from the movie, "Contact."
> That was amateur radio well shown.

And a great movie, of course I like almost anything that Jodie is in.
If you liked the movie, you should read the book.

Ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/

To post - BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV Archives -
http://listserv.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html