FS: RANGER-1

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Sun Jun 17 14:45:41 EDT 2007

Fellow AM'rs
This month I finally was able to "get to" one of my Rangers. The Ranger
will be (not done yet) TOTALLY REBUILT + TURBO audio (6550s modulators),
POWER CONTROL (behind crystal cover), wrapped in a refinished cab &
panel. PRICE... $1250. + PACKING & SHIPPING.

Many updates & mods to support RF & audio included.

The power control allows you to tune up to full output, then you can set
power level (one control) for any power OP up to 50 watts to drive an
amp w/ no need to re-peak or dip PA.

Let me know if interested.......
73 es Dee