Restarting Boat Anchors

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Jun 30 07:20:32 EDT 2007

Dear Collins / Jeff,

The best bet  is to contact the Swan enthusiasts on their
mailing lists.
There are currently three or four such groups with plenty of
expert help available.

You can find them via the links at the Boatanchors Directory:

http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/Mailing_Lists.htm

http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/Swan.htm

73 de AF4K, Bry