I have to cut down on my collection of Boatanchors & Vintage Test Gear - Lots of Stuff for Sale

cfb cfb at DUE.COM
Sat Mar 10 13:40:42 EST 2007

I have been buying BA's & vintage test gear for years from this fantastic
Boatanchors list, & swap meets & anywhere else I could find this wonderful
gear. I have never sold anything until now, & I have to sell a bunch of my
collection. It's just way too large & take 3 guesses who wants to see this
gear nowhere in the house anymore except in one room! I have manuals for
most of these. Most of this gear is in pretty good condition, some of these
are in poor condition, including some parts units, & some of these are in
great condition.

If any of you are going to the Colorado Radio Collectors Antique Radio Club
meeting tomorrow, Sunday, March 11th, let me know what you are interested in
& I will bring same.

Receivers

Hammarlund HQ-129X

Hammarlund HQ-170A fantastic condition

Hallicrafters R-44

Hallicrafters S-38

Hallicrafters S-38C

Hallicrafters S-38D (2)

Hallicrafters S-40B

Hallicrafters SX-110 (2)

Hallicrafters WR-1000

RME-45, with Speaker, with VHF 152A nice 3-unit package

Collins 51J2-4 (before you start yelling at me, yea I know, there was only
51J1, 2, 3, & 4; this piece is very unusual, spoke to a lot of Collins
Collector Association people, & no one has ever seen a creature like this,
has the 51J2 model # but has 2 of the filters only seen on J3's or J4's, the
CCA guys tell me since this is super rare, probably the only, I should get a
good price)

Test Gear

Ballantyne Scope Model 110A

Clough Brengle Model OC

Clough Brengle Model 110

Gertsch Model FM3

Leader Electronics Audio Generator Model LAG 53

Measurements Corporation Standard Signal Generator Model 65-B

Simpson Ohmmeter Model 372

Solar Capacitor Analyzer & Resistance Bridge

Superior Instruments Signal Generator Model 660A

Tektronix Scope Type 453A yea I know, this one is sand state, so don't yell
at me, I still need to sell it, & this is a nice unit to work with

Tektronix Scope Type 503

Weston Ammeter Model 433

Tube Testers

Weston Model 771

IBM Electronic Tube Tester (can't find a model #)

Lafayette Model TE55

I also have some sand-state audio gear if you're interested:

Yamaha R2000 Receiver 150 watts per channel

Yamaha AVC Natural Surround Sound Stereo Amp

JVC Outfit, RX807C Receiver digital surround system, XL-M307 CD Changer,
TD-307 Stereo Double Cassette Deck (this is a great unit, used at the
semi-pro level) & all 3 units connect via JVC's AV Compulink system

I will post more items when I can get to it.  Email me if you are interested
in something, I can send you pics, & we can talk price. Chuck Bacon,
Boatanchors & Vintage Test Gear Collector