Relationship between Hickok and Stark Electronic Instrument Co.

Deane McIntyre dmcintyr at UCALGARY.CA
Mon Mar 12 19:20:21 EDT 2007

In the past I have read in a few places about how the tube testers
and some other test instruments produced by the Stark Electronic
Instrument Co. in Ajax Ontario Canada were more or less the same
as those produced by Hickok in Cleveland.

I came across an interesting article (really an ad) in the
Feb 20 1951 issue of the Toronto Daily Star that sheds light on this.

I have placed the article on my website:

<http://deane.bio.ucalgary.ca/Stark-Hickok1951.pdf>

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO