DE-OXIT WARNING....

Comarow, Avery ACOMAROW at USNEWS.COM
Sat Mar 17 11:00:27 EDT 2007

Agree totally. Many of my fellow workers don't understand what I'm doing or why, but they don't make fun of it, and many others are supportive and even envious.

Avery W3AVE
Potomac, Md.

________________________________

From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List on behalf of Jeramy Thibodeaux
Sent: Sat 3/17/2007 9:42 AM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] DE-OXIT WARNING....

Greg,

It is just bad business to work on a personal project at work!

Next time you find yourself without anything productive to do, look around
and help the coworker who is swamped.  You may be surprised to find out that
they hold antique radios in a higher view than what you originally
perceived.

Jeramy
kg4azt