Tube cage clips

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Mar 23 10:53:56 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,
Have been rebuilding a W-5M amp from scratch.  All I got was a rusty
chassis, bottom ant tube cage, the terminal strips, and a choke.
Cleaned and repainted the metal parts and ink labeled
the chassis.  Found a power tranny at a fest and potted a Hammond output
in an aluminum case to match the original.  Also painted it gray
hammertone to match.  Looks pretty sharp with all new components.
But I am missing the tube cage mounting post and chassis spring clips to
finish it.  Many Heathkit amps used those posts and clips.  I need four
posts and two clips.  Might any of you have some in the junque box?
Even one will help.  Can send some pictures of the almost completed amp
if you mail me.  Thanks, 73.
Wayne,
W4GBW