Stuff for sale

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 25 01:31:31 EDT 2007

I have listed a ton of goodies in my eBay store http://www.stores.ebay.com/n6peradiotubes and on auction, mostly meters and variable capacitors and will be adding a lot of ceramic things and mica capacitors soon.

  If you mention this list I will accept "best offers at 25% below the posted BIN price" thru March 31, 2007

  I combine shipping and try to keep it as cheap as possible.

  Please help me clean out the garage,

  TNX,

  Rick  -= N6PE =-

  http://www.stores.ebay.com/n6peradiotubes