THE VIKING II AND FRIED HAM

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Mar 30 09:24:21 EDT 2007

He he - yeah, keep it original even if it kills you!

What I did with my last big AM rig (DX100) was to install a
3-wire AC cord - which alone could save a life, and the for
a fuse, just installed a clip type fuse holder with glue,
against one of the internal shields, right near the transformer.
No holes need to be drilled to put a fuse into one of these rigs.