Johnson Viking phone patch FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat May 5 08:49:05 EDT 2007

Phone patches For Sale:

Johnson Viking Phone Patch - Model 250-46

This phone patch is made to be mounted vertically
beside the rig.  It is about 6 inches high, 2 inches
wide and 3 inches deep.  It is possible that the face
plate can be removed, and it made to be mounted
horizontally, but I have not done that.  The reason I
say this is that there are feet on the bottom, and on
the left side.  Maybe the feet on the left side are to
protect the rig.  In any case, it has 3 pots on the
front for Null, Receive Volume, and transmit gain,
along with a switch for phone patch or microphone.
On the back is a terminal strip for speaker and
phone line.  The microphone input has the 2 pin
Amphenol connector like used by Johnson, Heath,
Hallicrafters, and many others in that era.

I found two of these phone patches.  Both work fine.

One is in nice shape. Paint is original and nice
and lettering close to perfect.  No scratches that I
can find.  $45

The second is not as nice.  A previous owner repainted
it, and left the rubber feet in place when repainting.  It is
not terrible, but not near as nice as the first one.  $35

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson